Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dream a Little More


Let me dream a little more,
Let me sleep till I hit the shore
I am drifting in this ocean
Trying to find the way back home.

Let me sleep a little more
Till I find that prefect moment
So I know this is the dream,
I have been waiting for.

Let me not forget the dream,
Let me remember it as I have seen
But do not wake me as yet
There is lot of evil in the world.

Now as I lay on the bed
Wide awake but eyes closed
Not ready to face this world
Wakeup and face the world

Comes this voice in my head
That your dream is just a dream
Finish the dream and make it real
But there are just a few good people here
Who dream, who dream, who dream.

Cheers,

Ninad Dighe.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Hey.. Did you write this?

Unknown said...

Yes Olivia.. I did write.. I am glad you liked it.